Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling Inspired


Do you ever have those days
 weeks maybe even months you feel inspired and creative?

Juiced.

Everything is beautiful...all the stars are aligned.
You see the world with fresh eyes?


There is new light streaming in
 " frisk bris" as we say in Norwegian
fresh air.
How timely with the new year.




This year I am doing something different with yarn
( I can't wait to show you when it is ready)
...and I am really taking this year to be creative with
sewing.



I am celebrating the new year by taking this e- course from Stephanie Levy.

Very
 Creative & Cathartic

...letting go of negative thoughts
and feeling that creative spark once again
(I highly recommend visiting her site )



I have felt pretty grumpy that there is hardly any snow in these parts of Montucky.
 So even this is not going to stop our winter fun...
 We just have to drive till we find  IT !!!

This weekend we are going
here
( never been there)
 to ski.

They have plenty of snow
..aaaaand
  fresh wolf tracks were seen this morning.



2012 is looking up!
Even if I can't spin or knit for a while
 there are new roads to explore.

 I can't wait to jump in...
 skis first!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! It's supposed to snow here tonight. I'll believe it when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camilla,
    This post is breathtaking. I feel so inspired. I thought about your blog over the weekend. It is a pleasure to see the creativity come forward into the world for us to see.
    The webinar is something I would like to try. A great group to inspire and the positive surrounding is so important for a thriving art spirit such as yours and mine, too.
    Mom is in a care center, now. It is much better for both of us. She likes it and I am so blessed. It is a long story to see someone slowly disappear. You will know about this, for sure.
    I am trying to stop bouncing off of the walls and focus on today.
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend of skiing.
    You really have gotten off your xxxx. The cafe is so positive. I look forward to seeing you all grow.
    hugs to you,

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

~ Cherokee Prayer Blessing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
designed with love by beautiful dawn designs